Here is sample code to get security roles name of logged in user.
while deploying our customisation to target environment many times we need disable/deactivate plugins and or process. Manually, its straight forward but what about when you are working with DevOps or you cannot touch target environment. In such environment, we need to handle it with code. So for that here are the steps …Continue reading “Activate-Deactivate Plugins/Process with code”
For DevOps, we have to handle each and everything from code behind and in automated way. Thus, wrote code to create manage System jobs to delete records every night in Dynamics. Here are the main points from my understanding ..
The BulkDeleteRequest message will create a bulk delete job that will be automatically executed on a specified interval for a specified set of data. The job will be executed by the CRM Asynchronous service.Continue reading “System jobs in Dynamics”
Sometime we need to send parameter dynamically to SSRS report, to achieve it below JS function will help … here key thing is “&p:”, whatever next to this one will be considered as parameter, e.g. “&p:parameterName=parameterValue”. You can pass more than one parameters too.Continue reading “Pass parameter to RDL”
To create SSRS report for MSD 365, we need SQL Server Data Tool, its part of Visual studio itself. To create report follow the below steps ..Continue reading “Reports in MSD 365”
Microsoft launched a new learning portal called ‘Microsoft Learn‘. You will find here study materials for MSD 365 apps and all. Earlier DLP (Dynamics Learning Portal) was doing same thing but it was closed portal, not open for everyone.
There are plenty of courses but few are ..
Learning for Field Service:
- Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Universal Resource Scheduling in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Working with Connected Field Service for Dynamics 365 and Azure IoT
Learning for Power Apps:
- Create a canvas app in PowerApps
- Create a model-driven application in PowerApps
- Document and test your PowerApps application
- Automating business process flows
- Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
Learning for MSD 365 Portals:
Learning for Customer Engagement:
- Get started with workflows in Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
- Create business process flows with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Implementing Dynamics 365
- Configure forms, charts, and dashboards in model driven apps for Customer Engagement
- Introduction to integration with Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
- Integrate Office and Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
- Manage your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement data
- Get started with Dynamics 365 Portals
- Work with portals in Dynamics 365
Learning for Customer Service:
- Work with cases in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Work with entitlements and service level agreements in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Work with Knowledge Management Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Voice of the Customer for Dynamics 365
Learning for Marketing:
- Working with Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Apply goal management to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
- Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
That’s it for now!! Thanks!
This blog is re-blogged, thanks to Sachin Bansal!!
By using Code-First apporch, we can target a database that doesn’t exist and Code First will create, or an empty database that Code First will add new tables too. Code First allows you to define your model using C# or VB.Net classes. Additional configuration can optionally be performed using attributes on your classes and properties or by using a fluent API or Data Annotations.
Here is a walk through …Continue reading “Entity Framework: Code first”
Why we need portal.. ? in short, we need it for ….
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Self-Help
- Partner Engagement
- Employee Engagement
- Custom Portal Framework
- You can configure multiple portals for same environment too..
- Go to MSD’s Admin and click on Dynamics 365 link
There have been changes recently in Microsoft Certifications where the focus is shifted from Individual Technology based certifications to the Role-based Certifications. This blog post discusses the changes done in D365 Certifications.
Here is the full list of Dynamics 365 Exams.
Why Role-Based Certifications?
In this age, IT teams are looking to fill roles with professionals who have the skills to work across multiple platforms with rapidly changing tools and technology. When compared to its counterpart, role-based certifications will give you that edge and helps to get the next-level skills which make you more valuable to your team and organization.
What are the D365 Role-Based Certifications available now?
These are categorized into 3 levels: Fundamental, Associate and Expert
Required exam: MB-900: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
D365 Customer Engagement:
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate. Click here
View original post 345 more words