And finally, I got chance to install MS Dynamics CRM. I was waiting for this for longtime. Well, to install MS CRM 2013, you have to complete prerequisite, then only your CRM installation will be complete. so please go thru it.
- Download MS CRM from Microsoft site and execute it
- before that, it you are installing MS CRM on MS Windows Server 2012 then you might needs to resolve some issue. Here is resolution for it.
- Now execute MS CRM setup, it will launch installation wizard, ref below screen
Continue reading “MS Dynamics CRM insatlaltion”
Once email router installation is done, to make it work, its needs to configure. Here are steps to configure it.
First of all, go to CRM and open System settings and make following setting
- Process Email Using: Select Email router here if you want to configure with email router
- incoming Email: keep it as forward mailbox or ‘Server Side Sync or Email Router’
- Outgoing Email: keep it as ‘Server Side Sync or Email Router’
- You will found some checkboxes below this setting name ‘Email Processing for unapproved user and queues’, if you check this box then only approved users and queues will loaded in email router.
- now open mailbox of particular user or queue and set ‘Server Side Sync or Email Router’ for in and outgoing mail in ‘synchronization Method’
Continue reading “Email Router Configuration for MS Dynamics CRM 2015”
Recently, I was installing MS CRM 2015 on MS Windows 2012, but it did not allow me to do so. After little search on google, I found that its known error of windows server. To fix this issue you need to install some hotfixes ( 2939087 , 2975061 and reinstall update 2919355) , it fixes installation of MS CRM. For more info here is the link.
Dynamics CRM 2016 is coming soon. Many new features were added, like excel integration, SMS marketing, CRM App for Outlook, OneDrive integration with CRM, Document Generation etc. Here is the release preview pdf
Sending and receiving email in MS CRM is job of Email Router. Email router is a mediator between MS CRM and Exchange server. To make it mediator we needs to install and configure.
Continue reading “Email Router Insatllation”
You got this above error means you simplely imported an organization & start using it, but encryption key won’t be populated by organization import. Because its setting is always stored in MS CRM’s config database. Thus, to remove this error use following steps.
- Get the old encryption key and update it in CRM
- If you don’t have it or you lost that then recreate encryption key
So, first one is self-explanatory, thus here are steps to recreate the encryption key.
- We needs to update encryption key value in MS CRM Config database, to do so use the following query, if Bitcolumn value is already 1 then we don’t needs to execute the update query.
- SELECT [BitColumn] from [MSCRM_CONFIG].[dbo].[DeploymentProperties]
- WHERE ColumnName=’DisableSSLCheckForEncryption’
- UPDATE [MSCRM_CONFIG].[dbo].[DeploymentProperties] SET [BitColumn]=1 WHERE ColumnName=’DisableSSLCheckForEncryption’
- Reset IIS
- Now add a CRM user (who have System Admin security role) in Active Directory in ‘PrivUserGroup’ security group.
- Then put some encryption Key and click on ‘Activate’ button.
- Your new encryption key will be generated in CRM and that error will vanish.