You got this above error means you simplely imported an organization & start using it, but encryption key won’t be populated by organization import. Because its setting is always stored in MS CRM’s config database. Thus, to remove this error use following steps.
- Get the old encryption key and update it in CRM
- If you don’t have it or you lost that then recreate encryption key
So, first one is self-explanatory, thus here are steps to recreate the encryption key.
- We needs to update encryption key value in MS CRM Config database, to do so use the following query, if Bitcolumn value is already 1 then we don’t needs to execute the update query.
- SELECT [BitColumn] from [MSCRM_CONFIG].[dbo].[DeploymentProperties]
- WHERE ColumnName=’DisableSSLCheckForEncryption’
- UPDATE [MSCRM_CONFIG].[dbo].[DeploymentProperties] SET [BitColumn]=1 WHERE ColumnName=’DisableSSLCheckForEncryption’
- Reset IIS
- Now add a CRM user (who have System Admin security role) in Active Directory in ‘PrivUserGroup’ security group.
- Then put some encryption Key and click on ‘Activate’ button.
- Your new encryption key will be generated in CRM and that error will vanish.