The key features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 include …
- Azure Machine Learning – To bolster product cross-sell recommendations and suggested knowledge articles with text analytics, Microsoft have introduced machine learning (ML) scenario-based integration with Azure ML11. This integration adds configuration experience and insights into the CRM user interface. This removes complexity and hence the need for data scientists or the understanding ML.
- Social CRM – This feature enables users to transform social media interactions into CRM actions like cases and opportunities. These records can be created from either the Post view or the Social Center.
- Service Intelligence – The latest edition of the Power Bi dashboard displays detailed aggregate analysis of customer service performance.
- Unified Service Desk – As many of you know, this feature provides call center operatives with single agent desktop with access to back-end systems and third party applications. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, the install, upgrades, auditing and diagnostics settings have all been improved.
- Knowledge Management – CRM enables organisations to create a single source of knowledge for all of their offices, business, and groups. The 2016 edition has a new content editor which helps teams to monitor articles, and ensure that they are approved and up to date.
- Voice of the Customer – One of the main new additions to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 is a new survey designer that can rival SurveyMonkey. Users can create and distribute questionnaires to collect feedback from customers, contacts and prospects. Dynamics CRM can automatically trigger follow-up actions and all responses are stored against a contact’s record.
- SMS Marketing – You can now integrate SMS marketing with your multi-channel campaigns within CRM. This system allows users to maintain a database of SMS opt-in and opt-out preferences of your marketing contacts, distribute and receive SMS marketing messages, and track campaign performance.
- Outlook App – Dynamics CRM Online users can be able track emails wherever Outlook is used. As part of the CRM 2016 upgrade users will also be able to track Outlook for Mac and Outlook Web Access alongside all of the versions of Outlook on PC.
- FieldOne Sky – Following its acquisition of FieldOne, Microsoft quickly rolled out its capabilities onto its powerful CRM software. FieldOne Sky helps companies improve service delivery by focusing the planning of work orders for field based personnel through its scheduling engine and schedule board. It also adds further CRM capabilities for asset management, procurement management, and agreement tracking.
Release note MS CRM 2016