In earlier post, it’s explained that how to make view to be editable (Click here to explore that article). In this post, I will explain how to make any entity grid editable on form where it has been used as Sub-grid.
Its as well a simple configuration, here are the steps for it,
- First of all, that particulate entity must be enabled for edit on entity level, if you don’t know how to make it , please explore it here.
- well, one entity is enabled for it now, open that particular form where you want make sub-grid as editable
- select that sub-grid and click on change property button on ribbon or simply double click on that sub-grid. Refer below screen shot for same…..
- once you open Sub-grid property, please click on Control tab ==> Add Control, please refer below screen shot for it…..
- It will add control, now set the properties for the sub-grid for the form, ref below screen shot …..
- Now, please save and publish the entity.
- That’s it!!