In the earlier post, it’s explained that how to make a view to be editable (Click here to explore that article). In this post, I will explain how to make any entity grid editable on form where it has been used as Sub-grid.
Its as well a simple configuration, here are the steps for it,
- First of all, that particulate entity must be enabled for an edit on entity level, if you don’t know how to make it, please explore it here.
- well, one entity is enabled for it now, open that particular form where you want make sub-grid as editable
- select that sub-grid and click on change property button on ribbon or simply double-click on that sub-grid. Refer below screenshot for same…..
- once you open Sub-grid property, please click on Control tab ==> Add Control, please refer below screen shot for it…..
- It will add control, now set the properties for the sub-grid for the form, ref below screenshot …..
- Now, please save and publish the entity.
but there is one issue with the editable grid when we add that on from then Workflow dynamic values will be completely blank, just like below …
Resolution for the issue is…
- deactivate the editable grid form then create the workflow, re-activate the editable grid form
- Remove the editable grid feature from the form then create workflow and enable the editable grid feature on the form