In case you have been trying to get the Dynamics 365 SDK plugin registration tool to work for latest version of Dynamics 365 online and facing issues like this one:
· At making a connection stage the tool keeps on circling all the data centres and still does not connect and gives error such as Bad username or password
· Error during connection such as Bad request
· IF you pick specific data centre also, still get error while connecting.
Well, you need to download the latest plugin registration tool. Following simple steps help to download Dynamics 365 9.0 tools:
You can follow below steps with screens or for more details information look into Microsoft docs link
1. Open Power Shell from windows menu.
2. Navigate to folder location where tools will download.
3. Copy Paste following command in PowerShell command( referred from the Microsoft Link).
$sourceNugetExe = “https://dist.nuget.org/win-x86-commandline/latest/nuget.exe”