Hierarchy visualisation can be configured in MSD 365, its pretty easy. Here are the steps for it.
- Create a lookup field, while creating it keep Hierarchical = Yes
- Keep it on form to select parent record
- Now go to Customisation >> Your Entity >> Hierarchy Settings
- Click on New >>
- Name = name the hierarchy setting
- Default Quick view form = Select existing form or Create new form, all the attribute from this view will be visible on hierarchy card
- Hierarchical relationship = Select you newly created relation
- save it once done
- … and that’s it, done!!
- Now to set it open any record, and set value in that lookup and save
- in same way set the hierarchy for all records.
- It will look like below
Good ref are