Field Service Overview
Field Service capabilities extend Dynamics 365 to provide a complete Field Service management solution. It helps to….
- Optimize your service schedule with efficient routing, resource skill matching, and reduced travel time.
- Increase first time fix rates and on-time delivery performance.
- Enhance real-time communication and collaboration between customer service, dispatch, field agents, and customers.
Field Service highlights
- Work order management: Quickly generate work orders, encompassing all of the information you need to dispatch field agents to service locations.
2. Schedule board and dispatch: A flexible drag-and-drop schedule board lets dispatchers assign resources and set up schedules for multiple work orders using a list or map view.
3. Resource management: Configure resource information to allow Field Service to efficiently match the best field agent to a work order based on availability, proximity to service location, and required skills.
4. Service locations and customer assets: Store and manage information about your customers’ service locations and serviceable customer assets.
5. Preventative maintenance: Configure service agreements for your customers that will automatically generate recurring work orders to ensure equipment is properly maintained before issues occur.
6. Inventory management: Extend the Dynamics 365 product catalogue with an inventory management system that tracks real-time inventory levels by warehouse, including mobile truck stock.
7. Customer billing: Completed work orders can be turned into customer invoices for customer billing.
8. Mobile app: The mobile app gives field techs quick and easy access to everything they need to execute a work order, including schedule information, customer contact information, turn by directions, and more.
Click here for complete information from MSDN.