While searching for the process in the Advanced Find of my MS Dynamics CRM 365 environment, I noticed that several “duplicates” of the process appeared. Although they had the same name, some of them were in Draft Mode and two were Active. One curious thing that I saw was few processes are same logic and steps, also, whenever I did a change in one of my Active workflow/business rule, the other was replicating the change. This made me had a hard time trying to figure out what was happening, specially because after searching the duplicates in the Default solution to delete them, only one appeared.Continue reading “Duplicate workflows in advanced find – CRM 365”
Recently, while working on a government project (MSD 365-V8 On Premice environment), I faced this weird issue that my ribbon workbench was not publishing anything, not even the single entity without any change. whenever I try to publish the entity, he was throwing below exception…
‘No SOAP Envelope in response’ Continue reading “Ribbon workbench publishing issue: No SOAP Envelope in response”
The new Web API available for CRM 2016 is based on OData V4 protocol and the endpoint is /api/data/v8.0/Continue reading “Web API and plural names”
In the earlier post, it’s explained that how to make a view to be editable (Click here to explore that article). In this post, I will explain how to make any entity grid editable on form where it has been used as Sub-grid.
Its as well a simple configuration, here are the steps for it,
- First of all, that particulate entity must be enabled for an edit on entity level, if you don’t know how to make it, please explore it here.
- well, one entity is enabled for it now, open that particular form where you want make sub-grid as editable
- select that sub-grid and click on change property button on ribbon or simply double-click on that sub-grid. Refer below screenshot for same…..
- once you open Sub-grid property, please click on Control tab ==> Add Control, please refer below screen shot for it…..
- It will add control, now set the properties for the sub-grid for the form, ref below screenshot …..
- Now, please save and publish the entity.
but there is one issue with the editable grid when we add that on from then Workflow dynamic values will be completely blank, just like below …
Resolution for the issue is…
- deactivate the editable grid form then create the workflow, re-activate the editable grid form
- Remove the editable grid feature from the form then create workflow and enable the editable grid feature on the form
“There is no active transaction. This error is usually caused by custom plug-ins that ignore from service calles and continue processing”
Today, I was working with LinkEntity for ‘PartyId’, So I want all appointment where specific account or contact is in the required field and is connected to a specific entity.
Thus, I created 3 appointments on the entity and wrote following query… Continue reading “LinkEntity issue with ‘Partyid’”
Error: Key not found in Link Entity QueryExpression (Ref above image). Continue reading “Error: AliasedValue – Key not found”
In MS CRM, we have multiple date time zone setting, each user can set his own time zone as per his requirement.
Thus, Microsoft Dynamics CRM stores all DateTime fields in UTC time, so by using the ‘DateTime.UtcNow’ approach our dates will be converted into UTC time before hitting the database. Continue reading “Date Issue”
In MS CRM 2013 – on premise,
When I try to create a new Email activity in the opportunity page and insert one of the existing templates, I get the below error message
“An error has occurred. Please return to the home page and try again.” Continue reading “Error: An error has occurred. Please return to the home page and try again”
We were facing issue in ‘Save and Close’ button for an entity form. What happens, on first click of ‘Save and Close’ button, it just refresh the page, neither getting saved nor even getting closed.
Thus, after big research, we come to know its happening only if we are using two buttons on command bar then only this persist.