Field Service Overview
Field Service capabilities extend Dynamics 365 to provide a complete Field Service management solution. It helps to….
- Optimize your service schedule with efficient routing, resource skill matching, and reduced travel time.
- Increase first time fix rates and on-time delivery performance.
- Enhance real-time communication and collaboration between customer service, dispatch, field agents, and customers.
Continue reading “Field Service: overview”
In MS Dynamics CRM, Self join has special powers, with self join we can create hierarchical data structure, as shown below,
Continue reading “Configure and visualise hierarchical data”
one of requirement we had from client is add </br> for new line for “Description”, when we forward that data to another application from SOAP call.
But problem was, we cannot put that </br> in CRM field because its not looks good and many time user copy – pest data from some other document that time also we can not ask user to add ‘BR’ tag on each new line and even its not feasible. Continue reading “How MS CRM identify new line in data”
The main purpose for the Configuration Migration tool is to migrate configuration data that is usually stored within custom entities from a source master development environment into a package that can be deployed onto a target live environment. The tool can also be used to package up some sample data say for a product add-on to demo how to use it.
issue: GUID’s must in sync to use this tool else it will copy the data but not able to resolve the lookup.
Continue reading “Configuration Migration Utility”
Using Action we can trigger plugin, steps for that are …
Continue reading “Trigger plugin using Action”
To debug plugin, we have two ways, One is explained in below provided link, I will explain the other.
Continue reading “MS CRM Plugin debugging”
Date-time conversion to local ….
Using the SOAP endpoint, you will always get a UTC date, to get into a local date on a client (assuming that the client has their datetime set correctly) use DateTime.ToLocalTime, but if you can’t guarentee the time zone settings then use ..
Continue reading “Date Time in MS CRM”
- Create a new custom entity to act as a trigger entity
- Register your plug-in(s) on the create or update messages for this newly created entity
- Ribbon customization
- If you want to keep audit of this then go with create message, so each time on call of this plugin we can create new record that will save required data as audit.
- That’s it.