Error: Got following issue on test access,
This error occurs because of incorrect authorization to configured user in email router. To make it correct we have to provide enough rights to user. I listed some of it below…
- Make sure the user account that is running the Email Router service is a member of the Active Directory directory service PrivUserGroup security group
- Make sure the account that is specified in the Access Credentials field on the General tab of the Email Router Configuration Profile dialog box is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM administrative user. If the access credentials are set to Local System Account, the computer account must be a member of the Active Directory PrivUserGroup security group
- Make sure that the URL of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment is spelled correctly
- get more info and resolution here or here
- Ensure your configuration
Once email router installation is done, to make it work, its needs to configure. Here are steps to configure it.
First of all, go to CRM and open System settings and make following setting
- Process Email Using: Select Email router here if you want to configure with email router
- incoming Email: keep it as forward mailbox or ‘Server Side Sync or Email Router’
- Outgoing Email: keep it as ‘Server Side Sync or Email Router’
- You will found some checkboxes below this setting name ‘Email Processing for unapproved user and queues’, if you check this box then only approved users and queues will loaded in email router.
- now open mailbox of particular user or queue and set ‘Server Side Sync or Email Router’ for in and outgoing mail in ‘synchronization Method’
Continue reading “Email Router Configuration for MS Dynamics CRM 2015”
Sending and receiving email in MS CRM is job of Email Router. Email router is a mediator between MS CRM and Exchange server. To make it mediator we needs to install and configure.
Continue reading “Email Router Insatllation”